I fuckin need this.
Sex can only go one of two ways for me… either you are going to intensely and passionately make love to me so very slowly that it will send the strongest most powerful orgasms through my entire body or you are going to do the complete opposite and fuck me like you’ve always wanted to do your favorite celebrity, scratch & bite me up, lick me down, pull my hair, spank my ass and force the strongest orgasms out of me like it’s never been done.
It’s your choice.
yessss its my favorite gif in the whole wide world
Right? It’s just perfect.
Sharing the love
whenever jennifer lawrence says:
i laugh sooo fuckin hard because honestly all i can think of is:
YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN
I got a tattoo. I’m having sex every few days. I’m getting drunk multiple times a week. I’m getting high multiple times a week. I’m snorting pills. What the fucking am I doing with my life? Don’t get me wrong, I adore my tattoo but it’s a huge step for me…. idk.
Guys. I got a tattoo
This is the biggest decision I’ve ever made, right after dying my hair (it wasn’t even a fun color, literally just a shade lighter). I haven’t told my parents yet. I’m freaking out about it lol. It hurts like a bitch right now.
christmas is so much worse as you get older it’s like “what do you want this year?” “a sense of purpose”
"a career" "financial security" "a sex life" "tuition for grad school" "alcohol" "a nap" "socks would be nice"
- Always take pictures of the sky when it’s pretty, it probably won’t ever look like that again.
- Wear that skirt you like, even if you’re mom says it’s too short.
- Take off the dark eyeliner and nail polish once in a while, you’ll feel lighter.
- Chop off your hair if you want, it will grow back eventually.
- Count the freckles on your arms and draw lines between them, your skin is like the night sky.
- Sleep under six blankets with the fan on high in the middle of the winter, the sound is soothing.
- Tell that boy to stop touching your thigh, even if it is flattering.
- Say thank you and flash a smile when your sister says that your outfit is ugly.
- Raise your hand when you know the answer, even if the class is all upperclassmen.
- Read that book again, you’ll notice something you didn’t the first time.
- Don’t drink too much caffeine, you’ll get the jitters and bomb your math test.
- Wear pencils behind your ears, it’s convenient.
- Try to talk to people, it won’t kill you.
- When a cute boy tries to cheat off your test, write the wrong answers and change them later.
- It’s ok to feel happy, don’t let other peoples sadness make you feel bad.